Choosing the right theme for your online store can make all the difference when it comes to the success of your business. Your chosen e-commerce theme should have all the necessary features that will help you convert store visitors into buyers as well as an attractive design.
But, finding the right theme can be time-consuming and overwhelming, given the amount of themes available for WordPress. That’s why in this post, we’ve rounded up the top 10 best e-commerce themes that will take your store to the next level.
The first theme on our list, Flatsome, comes packed with customization options as well as features built to help you boost conversions. The Flatsome theme has a modern and clean design that allows you to promote your featured products with a stunning slider and you’ll also find an elegant grid layout so you can showcase various product categories. On top of that, the theme includes features such as drag and drop page builder, SEO optimized code, catalog mode and quick view features, built-in wishlist, and more.
I have a complete tutorial on youtube for these theme as well here
The Porto theme is a versatile and responsive e-commerce theme that offers a number of different demo layouts. You can choose your favorite and then simply import it with a single click onto your site to make your store have the same look. This theme is also easy to customize and you can choose from unlimited colors and hundreds of Google Fonts. Porto includes Ajax-based filtering in shop and product archive pages as well as a lightbox feature that allows customers to see the product without clicking through to the product page.
Try the Shopkeeper theme if you want to impress your visitors with large and striking product images. Thanks to the heavy focus on images and minimal design, the Shopkeeper theme does an excellent job of putting your products front and center and eliminating the distractions. You’ll also find an easy to use page builder along with plenty of customization options so you have full control over the design of your store. The theme also comes with the ability to adjust the number of displayed products in a single row, catalog and quick view feature and customization options for each individual product page.
4. Massive DynamicThe Massive Dynamic theme is a page builder and WordPress theme in one. With this theme, you get access to Massive Builder, a drag and drop page builder that allows you to create a completely unique page layout by simply dragging and dropping elements where you want them to appear on your page. You can also choose and control visual styles such as colors, fonts, margins, and more. Additionally, this theme also integrates with some of the most popular WordPress plugins so if you’re looking for a powerful theme with plenty of flexibility, look no further than Massive Dynamic.
If you’re looking to build a marketplace that allows third-party vendors to sell products from your store, then the Marketify theme is for you. Aside from a clean, responsive, and modern design, Marketify offers plenty of pre-designed templates for registration, login, and vendor profile pages. You can use this theme to sell both digital and physical products. Other notable features include testimonials from satisfied buyers, the ability to show social proof or product demonstration through video and audio previews of any product, wish list creation, store credit, recommended products feature, and so much more.
6. CheckoutThe Checkout theme is another great choice if you want to build a marketplace or focus on selling digital products only. The Checkout integrates with Easy Digital Downloads so you can easily start selling stock photography, audio files, eBooks, videos, online courses and more. Several predesigned templates are included with this theme as well as Ajax-based filtering options, vendor dashboard, reviews, testimonials, and more. The Checkout is fully responsive and includes plenty of styling options so you can customize colors, fonts, and other visual aspects of your store.
7. FashionThe Fashion theme is a perfect choice if you want to start an online boutique. The Fashion theme comes with a beautiful header slider so you can display recent or popular products. You can also encourage more visitors to make purchase by showing perks such as free shipping, member discounts, and more. The theme makes it easy to display all the brands available in your store as well as feature popular categories. Customize the theme with the Live Theme Editor and let your customers use the quick view feature to view product features and description without clicking through to the product page.
8. DiviThe Divi theme is a powerhouse of a theme that comes with an easy to use drag and drop Divi builder. You can use the builder to build a gorgeous layout for your product pages and customize every element that you add. Furthermore, the Divi theme comes with plenty of premade layouts which can be added to your store with a single click and then customized to match your branding. Divi integrates fully with WooCommerce and several other plugins so you can easily create your store and start selling within minutes.
9. XStoreThe XStore theme includes an impressive number of premade demos and a modern design. It’s suitable for a variety of stores and you can easily sell furniture, fashion items, jewelry, and more. The theme comes with the ability to customize individual product pages as well as your entire site and your customers can make use of the filtering options, quick view and catalog mode, mega menus, and more.
10. The RetailerThe Retailer theme is not only easy to use but it also includes detailed setup instructions so you can setup your store as fast as possible. The theme is fully responsive and allows you to create different product variations, show customer testimonials and reviews, start an affiliate program or more. On top of standard e-commerce features such as catalog mode, quick view, and others, the theme also includes pre-built page layouts and a powerful theme options panel.
The themes on this list are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to e-commerce themes. Use this roundup as starting point if you want to create your online store as fast as possible and find the perfect e-commerce theme for your online store.
Like This Article?
I have tons of great free content and giveaways! Join 10,000+ others and get access to coupons, freebies, and other great wordpress tips and tricksfor your wordpress website!