When it comes to your website, one of the first things you have to secure is a hosting plan. However, finding the right host is not easy. There is no shortage of web hosts to choose from and they all have similar offering which only makes your choice harder.
During my web hosting competition, I came across a hidden gem in the hosting industry that was neck and neck to Siteground services. In this post, I’ve decided to share what they offer and why you should give this company a try.
What Does NameHero Offer
NameHero offers high speed cloud hosting that is suitable for both small and big websites. Unlike many hosting providers, they use the cloud technology that was optimized to load fast and handle high traffic volume.
NameHero offers shared, reseller, and VPS hosting, although they primarily advertise their reseller hosting plans. Let’s take a look at what each of these plans includes.
NameHero offers affordable shared hosting. They differentiate themselves from the majority of other hosting providers by clearly stating how many visits each of their plans can handle. They aren’t trying to sell “unlimited everything” which is nothing more than a marketing ploy which results in web hosts throttling your website once you reach a certain number of visitors.
Their shared hosting plans come with a free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt and free SSD or Solid State Drives that are protected by Raid 10. What makes SSDs better than the standard HDD is the fact that they don't have any moving parts and use flash memory to store data. This means your website will load faster and there is less chance of a hard drive failure. The RAID 10 used to protect the SSDs uses a combination of disk mirroring and disk striping to protect your data which means your website will be more secure than on a regular shared hosting server.
In addition to that, NameHero offers a free domain name, nightly backups, free website transfer, and one-click WordPress installation as well as 99.9% uptime guarantee. Another benefit of using NameHero is that all the shared plans come with complimentary malware scanning and proactive brute-force attack protection so you can keep your website safe from hackers.
The plans differ in the number of websites you can host, the amount of allocated RAM, and the number of CPU cores that are available.
Pricing and Plans
NameHero’s shared hosting plans are available in 4 different tiers:
- Starter Cloud – is best suited for hosting a website that receives up to 10000 monthly visitors. You can host a single website and get access to all of the features mentioned above.
- Plus Cloud – best suited for hosting a website that receives up to 25000 visits per month. You can host up to 6 websites with the Plus Cloud plan.
- Turbo Cloud – best suited for hosting a website with up to 50000 monthly visitors. This plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites.
- Business Cloud – lastly, this plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites and supports up to 100000 monthly visitors.
Reseller hosting is a great way to earn extra income and NameHero’s reseller hosting plans make it easy to get up and running with your reseller hosting business.
Each of their reseller hosting plans is fully white-labeled which means you can add your branding and business name in place of NameHero’s as well as set your own prices. Once you choose the desired reseller package, you can use WHMCS to automate the process or setup accounts manually inside of Web Host Manager. You also get the benefit of nightly backups so you can rest assured yours and your clients sites are safe.
It’s worth mentioning that each of the plans also includes a complimentary eNom reseller account so you can easily allow clients to register and buy domain names along with a hosting package.
Reseller plans also include 24/7 support and they can even help you migrate your reseller hosting account for free.
Pricing and Plans
NameHero offers 3 reseller hosting plans.
- Starter – the cheapest plan is their Startup package which is perfect if you’re just getting started with reseller hosting. It includes a free domain name, free SSL for all accounts, and the ability to host an unlimited number of websites. The Startup plan includes 50GB SSD storage and 500GB of monthly bandwidth.
- Corporate – next up is their Corporate package which includes features mentioned above but it also includes a complimentary WHMCS license as well as a free dedicated IP. This plan includes 100GB of SSD storage and 2,000GB of monthly bandwidth.
- Entrepreneur – lastly, the Entrepreneur package includes a free domain, free SSL certificates for all accounts, and the ability to host an unlimited number of clients. Unfortunately, this plan doesn’t include a WHMCS license but it does allow for 75GB SSD storage and 2,000GB of monthly bandwidth.
As mentioned earlier, NameHero offers VPS hosting in addition to shared and reseller hosting. Similarly to their shared hosting plans, they use SSD protected by RAID10 and offer nightly backups, free domain names, and free automatic SSL certificates provided by Let’s Encrypt.
VPS hosting is the perfect solution once your website starts getting more than 100000 visitors per month or when you’re outgrown your reseller hosting account. It makes it easy to scale the allocated bandwidth, disk space, and memory based on your website needs.
NameHero’s VPS hosting is fully managed so you don’t have to worry about applying important software and kernel updates. Their support team will manage all aspects of your Operating System to ensure your server is up-to-date and patched for the latest security threats.
If you’re looking to migrate from your current hosting provider, NameHero’s support team will migrate up to 10 websites within the first 30 days of your account as long as your old host uses the cPanel.
Pricing and Plans
NameHero’s VPS hosting comes in four plans.
- Hero 2GB – the cheapest plan allows for 30GB of SSD storage, 2GB of RAM, and up to 5TB of traffic. You also get a free cPanel license, 2 CPU cores, and 2 dedicated IPs.
- Hero 4GB – the next plan allows for 60GB of storage and 4GB of RAM while allowing 5TB of bandwidth. It also includes the features mentioned above.
- Hero 6GB – the next plan allows for 90GB of storage and 6GB of RAM with 5TB of bandwidth. It also includes the features mentioned above but gives you 4 CPU cores.
- Hero 8GB – the next plan allows for 120GB of storage and 8GB of RAM with 5TB of bandwidth. Aside from the features above, it comes with 6 CPU cores.
All of the VPS plans include 99.9% uptime.
NameHero offers 24/7 customer support that’s available via phone, email, and live chat. Their website also includes an extensive knowledge base with articles, guides, and answers to most frequently asked questions.
Video: NameHero Hosting Review
Below, you’ll find a video that shows you how NameHero performed during my web hosting competition. Their shared hosting ranked in the top 3 along with Siteground.
If you’ve been thinking about switching web hosts and improving your website load times at the same time, give NameHero a try. They offer affordable shared hosting plans, blazing fast speeds, 24/7 customer support, and have 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Like This Article?
I have tons of great free content and giveaways! Join 10,000+ others and get access to coupons, freebies, and other great wordpress tips and tricksfor your wordpress website!